Sunday, October 16, 2011

Google Reader

Google Reader is my saviour at the moment. I am able to quickly go online on the ship refresh the page then go off line but still be able to read avery ones blog posts. This means I won't be spending a fortune on internet cards, yey! and I will still be up to date with how every one is doing. The only qualm I have with google reader is that you can't comment on posts via goole reader you have to go on to the persons page to be able to comment. If some one has found a way of commenting directly please let me know as it would be a great help, other wise I am going to have to write to google reader suggesting this is something they should do!!

1 comment:

  1. I have also just found out that google reader automatically links to blogs you are following. This is after about an hour of following and subscribing to numerous blogs, wish i had found out that one earlier!

    ReplyDelete