Sunday, January 20, 2013

Interviews

I had my first interview last week and it went really well!
I found an application that attaches to Skype so you can record your call and it saves it as a .mov file. This was so helpful!

Hopefully I will have my second interview on wednesday and it will be just as successful. My third one is going to be different as it is difficult for me to arrange a time to call my interviewee, so I have emailed her the questions and she is going to email me the answers back. I think this will be interesting as I will be able to compare the spoken interview to the written interview and see the positives and negatives of each!

Em :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I hope it all goes well and that you really discover new things about your chosen topic.

    ReplyDelete