Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No more procrastination!

Hi All!

I am very pleased that i have been able to finish a piece of written work that i have just sent to Alan for some feedback. After a lot of procrastinating on this piece I now feel very motivated to get the rest of it done.

Looking at the slide show on Paula's blog about the 3rd campus session has really helped focus my ideas and I now know how to structure the inquiry. If you haven't seen it yet i would take a look, very helpful:

http://paulanottingham.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/campus-session-3-slides-for-module-3.html


On another note ... I am thinking about writing a journalistic article to be published in a dance magazine (eg. dancing times, dance europe) aiming at young professional performers about how they can start and the process it takes to become a choreographer with useful hints and tips.

What do you think?

Em

2 comments:

  1. Hi Em,

    Good to see you blogging again. It sounds as though you are back on target having sent Alan your work for feedback.

    Re. your idea for the journal article. I absolutely think that you should consider writing it. Could this be used as part of your artefact for module three? Will you be using any of your findings from interviews / literature sources to evidence your ideas and beliefs? If so, which ones?
    I hope these questions help!
    Best Wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    Thanks for your comment.

    Yes i was going to use the article as part of my artifact! I was planning on using all of the things you have suggested. I have already gained permission off my interviewees to use their names within the article (i will of course send them a copy to approve before getting it published) i feel this will make it more personal and i can use quotes from my interviews.

    Em

    ReplyDelete